2019-20 REGISTRATION FEES
Space Coast United Soccer Club is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing high-quality programming that provides the opportunity to play soccer at all skill levels for children ages 3 to 19 in Brevard County. Our vision is to ensure all of our players’ personal goals are met by improving their individual skills, confidence, and fitness; and encouraging excellent sportsmanship and cooperative teamwork under the guidance of Brevard County’s highest licensed and most experienced coaching staff under the direction of Executive Director of Coaching Scott Armstrong (UEFA A License), Junior Division Director of Coaching Dean Flexton (USSF A License and Certified Football Periodization Expert), and Recreational Program Director Hugh Cousins (USSF D License).
Competitive Junior Division
|8U Red & White||$ 650|
|9U-10U Red & White||$ 850|
|11U-12U Red & White||$ 950|
|13U-14U Red (NPL)||$1460|
Competitive Senior Division
|15U Red (NPL)||$1460|
|16U-19U Red (NPL)||$1590|
A 3% processing fee will be added to Credit Card payments. A 25¢ processing fee will be added to each eCheck payment. Returned or denied e-checks will incur a $15 added fee. Be VERY careful entering your account and routing number.
For Competitive Programs, installment options are offered.
Option 1: Pay in Full upon registration. The $50 volunteer opt-out fee will be waived.
Option 2: Pay in Full by July 15. The $50 volunteer opt-out fee will be waived.
Option 3: Pay in 3 equal installments due July 15, September 15, and November 15, 2019.
For further payment options, please submit the Extended Payment Plan request form.
What Do Your Club Registration Fees Cover?
- Player registration fee to GotSoccer.
- Player registration fee to Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA) and US Club Soccer (for NPL players), providing membership to the governing bodies for program administration and insurance.
- Coach Background Checks required by the Club, FYSA, US Club and Brevard Parks & Rec.
- Team registration fee for league play (NPL, GCF, BYSL, FSPL, RBPL).
- Operational and administrative costs such as field and equipment maintenance, lighting, administrative support, accounting, scheduling, office supplies, marketing, etc.
- Licensed and experienced coaching and training staff. The quality of the staff has perhaps the strongest impact on the development of the players’ skills and their enjoyment of the game. Space Coast United understands coaching at this level is a licensed profession and takes the legal and ethical obligation of being a fair employer seriously.
- Seminars and town hall meetings for parents and players throughout the year on subjects relevant to player development.
Uniforms have changed for 2018-19. Returning players will need new uniforms. Payment is made when ordering on soccer.com.
Hoop Away Jersey (1) @ $39.20
White Home Jersey (1) @ $29.54
Red Shorts (2) @ $19.32 each = $38.64
White Socks (1) @ $8.05 each
Red Socks (2) -@$8.05 each = $16.10
Red Training Jersey* @ $29.54 each
*We recommend two training jerseys as players wear them to every practice.
TOTAL: $161.07 with one practice jersey, $190.61 with two
Upon accepting a position on a Space Coast United Competitive Program Team you are required to pay the full registration fees for the entire year, even if you leave the club prior to the end of the season. We do review exceptional cases for consideration of a refund. Examples may include season-ending injuries, family relocation of a distance that prohibits regular play with the Club, and other special or unusual circumstances.
What Additional Team Expenses Are There?
We do not bundle team expenses with registration fees as this type of fee structure places an unfair burden on families with players on teams competing in fewer or less expensive events than teams that participate in more tournaments and elite events out-of-state. Therefore, in addition to the program fees explained above, the members of each team are responsible for sharing the costs of team-specific expenses such as:
- Tournament registration fees
- Non-league referee fees (for example, scrimmages officiated by certified referees)
- Coach travel expenses for out-of-county games and tournaments
- Each family's own travel expenses associated with team commitments
Fees are equal per player whether attending every event or not.
Space Coast United Soccer Club | P.O. Box 410301, Melbourne, FL 32941 | firstname.lastname@example.org