National youth sports organization Project Play created a resource guide for parents, coaches and administrators to help young athletes through the COVID-19 pandemic.
Visit their page Coronavirus and Youth Sports for sections on:
- SHOULD YOUTH PLAY SPORTS DURING THE OUTBREAK?
- HOW CAN PARENTS KEEP KIDS PHYSICALLY ACTIVE IF SCHOOLS AND SPORTS ARE CLOSED?
- WHAT ARE WAYS THAT YOUTH CAN EMOTIONALLY COPE WITH THE LOSS OF SPORTS?
- WHAT CAN ADULTS DO NOW TO PREPARE FOR WHEN GAMES RETURN?
- WHAT ARE NATIONAL AND STATE ORGANIZATIONS ADVISING?
- WHAT THEMES ARE EMERGING IN COMMUNITIES?