Comp TGS Registration Help
You've received an invitation to register, now what? The instructions below give you the detailed steps to register for Space Coast United’s 2021-22 Competitive Season.
Total Global Sports (TGS) HELP
If you are having trouble with your account, please contact TGS Support.
Each family has TWO TGS Accounts:
Parent Account - this is made from the email you used for the parent when you registered for Tryouts. You register and upload the US Club Form and Birth Certificate to this account.
Player Account - this is made from the email you entered for the player (13 years and up). You upload the photo and player profile to this account for recruiting purposes.
During registration, you will see a Player/Parent Agreement and Forms to download.
- The Agreement is signed through the registration.
- Returning ECNL, RL, and FCL players will have the form in their accounts already.
- New ECNL, RL, and FCL players will need the form if it was not handed in at Tryouts.
- You can download the forms during registration to add or hand in later. You are also welcome to upload them now.
- GCF Players do not need the US Club Form.
You can protect your registration investment with registration insurance from Sports Refund. We have partnered with them to make this option available to our members.
For only 4.25% of the cost of your registration, by signing up for SportsRefund coverage, if they Can’t Play, you Don’t Pay!
SCUSC provides partial refunds to players who receive season-ending injuries while participating in SCUSC events only, this does not include high school or guest-play soccer.
How to Register in Total Global Sports (TGS)
If your parent account is already set up and you have the registration code, you can start at admin.totalglobalsports.com.
IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Parent and Player accounts are separate. A player email is required for players 13 years and older. A parent can NOT share the same email as a player in the TGS system. This is due to the college recruiting connection and how the messaging works.
To look at your child's account please start here. [The player's email was sent a welcome when their account was created through Tryouts registration. A link in that email is used to activate the account.]
Step 1 - Invitation Email
You will receive an invitation from TGS to register.
This goes to the Parent email and is titled Your Invitation to Register to SCUSC.
The email contains links to login or activate an account and a code to use for registration.
Step 3 - Register
- Login to your parent account with the email and password you set. Start at admin.totalglobalsports.com.
You are first brought to the Dashboard. On the left you will see a listing under My Children.
- Click on your child’s name. More options display.
- Click on Registration. The registration code box appears in the window.
- Enter the code from the email and click Go. Now you are in the Registration!
- Questions tab
Answer the Volunteer Requirement question. Choose from the dropdown menu. Scroll down the page and hit Next.
(If you will be paying in full or by July 15, our Volunteer Requirement is waived. You will have an option to add the Opt-Out on a later screen.)
- Forms/Agreement tab
Only players new to the club or new to ECNL/RL/FCL will need to upload the US Club Form.
- Carefully read the entire Player/Parent Agreement. Click I agree to the terms. Click Next.
- Select Your Fee tab
Choose a Payment Plan. When you click on a plan it shows the schedule of payments. Click Next.
- Select Your Fee second tab:
- If you would like to Donate to our Financial Assistance Program, you can do so here. Check an amount. This allows us to assist more children to play soccer.
- If you are choosing the Volunteer Opt-Out Fee, do so under Select a sponsorship option. Check the box.
- Checkout tab
Add any Discount Code you may have and click Apply. Click Check Out.
Unless you chose Pay in Full, you are only charged the $150 deposit. The next payment will be due July 15.
- Click Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Click Add New Card. To the right, enter the card information. Click the Add Card button.
- Click the Agreement box. Click Process Payment.
Your registration is complete! You will receive a verification email.
Space Coast United Soccer Club | P.O. Box 410301, Melbourne, FL 32941 | firstname.lastname@example.org