Comp GotSport Registration
You've made a team, now what? You will receive an email from your Coach with a registration link. You can also scroll down and start registration below.
Registration is through GotSport. Please see the information below about your existing account and available support. If you have further questions, email email@example.com.
Your GotSport Account
Although you registered in Total Global Sports last year, your player was imported to GotSport for certain league requirements. The same email was used as the TGS account.
To claim the current account:
- Start here at GotSport.
- Click Forgot Password.
- Enter the email used for the TGS account and click Reset Password.
- Follow the link sent by email to reset the password.
- You will be brought to your GotSport account.
- Click Family to see your child listed. (If they are not shown, you will add them through registration.)
- You are welcome to add a player license-style photo at this time but it is not yet required.
If you prefer to use a different email, claim the account as in and then change the email once logged in.
If you used GotSport at another Club or for Rec at SCU, you will use the same account. You do not make a new one. Login with your existing login.
If you have not used GotSport, create a new account.
Set GotSport to Spanish or another language: GotSport allows you to set your preferred language. On the Account screen find the Prefered Language menu and choose from the list.
See the GotSport Support links below. If these do not help contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
During registration, you will enter information that is used to fill the necessary forms. This includes insurance and medical information. Unless you see a * on the field, it is optional.
You will be brought to a Forms page. Click the buttons to start and complete each form.
- Player/Parent Agreement.
- For US Club the R002 Registration/Medical Release form
- For FYSA the Medical Release form
- Association releases (ex., COVID)
Start Registration Here
Follow the instructions below to regsiter. These registration links are per-team. DO NOT register a sibling into the same program unless they are in the same association (US Club vs FYSA). For example, a GCF player cannot be registered at the same time as an ECNL player, but ECNL, ECNLR and NPL can be registered together.
IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU BEGIN - please see above about your existing account. The account was created (with the email you used for TGS) when we imported your player into GotSport, a password needs to be set.
Steps to registration:
- Click the link below that matches your child's team. You must start from the link, not from your GotSport account.
- Login with your email and password or click Create An Account.
If you create an account, when complete, return to the link below to start registration again.
- Next to your child's name click Register.
- Continue through the screens. You are able to add another Parent/Guardian along the way if desired.
- The Medical information is required for the medical release forms to be generated. Fields without a * are optional.
- Answer questions and sign the agreement.
- Complete and sign the needed forms.
- Select your desired payment plan.
- Choose a Donation if you wish. Increments in $5 are increased through the Select Quantity pulldown. Continue.
- Click Checkout. Enter your credit card information and check the Yes, I agree box.
- Click Pay. The $150 deposit is charged with registration. All other payments start July 15.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, you have not completed registration. Login from the link and click Continue.
About Register Someone Else: it is important you use this option only if the second player is in the same Association as the first (US Club or FYSA). If one player is GCF and the other is any other league, you cannot use this option. You will not be given the correct registration fees and may over or underpay.
US Club Teams
ECNL, ECNL RL, Pre-ECNL, NPL
U11 2012 Boys Pre-ECNL - Nazon
U12 2011 Boys Pre-ECNL - Gust
U13 2010 Boys ECNL - Memisevic
U14 2009 Boys ECNL - Memisevic
U15 2008 Boys ECNL - Laleau
U16 2007 Boys ECNL - McGimsey
U17 2006 Boys ECNL - Simas
U18/19 04/05 Boys ECNL - McGimsey
GIRLS ECNL RL
U11 2012 Girls Pre-ECNL - Truong
U12 2011 Girls Pre-ECNL - Truong
U13 2010 Girls ECNLR - Messina
U14 2009 Girls ECNLR - Messina
U15 2008 Girls ECNLR - Dixon
U16 2007 Girls ECNLR - Dixon
U17 2006 Girls ECNLR - Lord
U18/19 04/05 Girls ECNLR - Lord
U13 2010 Boys NPL - Gacioch
U16 2007 Boys NPL - Pitts
U17 2006 Boys NPL - Pitts
U18/19 04/05 Boys NPL 1 - Villanueva
U18/19 04/05 Boys NPL 2 - Moreno
GCF Red & White
U9 2014 Boys Red - Campo
U9 2014 Boys White - Perez
U10 2013 Boys Red - Campo
U10 2013 Boys White - McGuire
U11 2012 Boys White - Perez
U11 2012 Boys Black - TBD
U12 2011 Boys White - Smith
U13 2010 Boys Black - TBD
U14 2009 Boys White - Allawas
U15 2008 Boys White - Daffron
U17 2006 Boys White - Gust
U19 2004 Boys White - Moon
U9 2014 Girls Red - Thompson
U9 2014 Girls White - Graefe
U10 2013 Girls Red - Thompson
U12 2011 Girls White - Ladd
U12 2011 Girls Black - Graefe
U13 2010 Girls White - Fuentevilla
U14 2009 Girls White - Davis
U15 2008 Girls White - TBD
U17 2006 Girls White - Shannon
U19 2004 Girls White - Shannon
GotSport Support Pages
GotSport offers some good support pages with detailed instructions. Your best bet is to start at the Parents/Players page. CLICK HERE FOR THE PARENT SUPPORT DESK.
Some direct links:
Uploading Documents from the Parent Account (ex. birth certificate)
You can protect your registration investment with registration insurance from Sports Refund. We have partnered with them to make this option available to our members.
For only 2.5% of the cost of your registration, by signing up for SportsRefund coverage, if they Can’t Play, you Don’t Pay!
SCUSC provides partial refunds to players who receive season-ending injuries while participating in SCUSC events only, this does not include high school or guest-play soccer.
Space Coast United Soccer Club | P.O. Box 410301, Melbourne, FL 32941 | email@example.com