NATIONAL PREMIER LEAGUE (NPL)
|Executive Director of Coaching||Scott Armstrongemail@example.com||321-693-3739|
|U11-U14 Boys||Haris Memisevicfirstname.lastname@example.org||717-816-0249|
|U15-U19 Boys & Girls||Ian McGimseyemail@example.com||585-615-8613|
The Florida National Premier League (NPL) features U-13 through U-18/19 boys teams within the Florida Club League. The Florida Club League offers league- and cup-based competitive opportunities, as well as player identification and development components for top clubs in the state. NPL also allows families who do not desire the commitment of an ECNL team to still compete at a high level of competition.
Trainers and training are consistent with the level given to ECNL RL teams. The Division Directors will have an awareness of all players on the teams and movement up to an ECNL RL team is certainly possible, if the player has that desire and requisite determination and commitment to work hard.
Some NPL players may be dual-rostered to ECNL RL teams and/or moved up for play.
- Offered to U13-U19 Boys
- Jr Teams train 3x/week at one of Space Coast United locations
- Sr Teams train 2-3x/week at one of Space Coast United locations
- Attend all tournaments and events in Florida
- State Championship Tournament - Florida Cup
- Licensed SCUSC Coaching staff
Besides the Space Coast United registration and training fees, Team fees are collected at the team level. Teams fees can average $400 - $600 per player for the year.
Player Placement/Annual Tryouts
Tryouts are held each year to aid in the formation of all teams. Tryouts are held in May, registration opens in early Spring. Players are evaluated on the field by the coaching staff and directors over the course of 3-4 days. Using the results of these tryouts – in conjunction with coach evaluations from the previous season – our coaching staff forms teams in each appropriate age group.
Players unable to participate in May tryouts (due to relocation to Brevard County, injury, etc.) may request a supplemental tryout by contacting the Executive director of coaching.
Space Coast United Soccer Club | P.O. Box 410301, Melbourne, FL 32941 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Division Building Blocks
Development Phase (4)
- Learning & developing in 11v11 game model
- Executes Key Qualities successfully
- Aligns position & role for the team to have success
- Develop specific qualities of the player to be the best player in their position
Development, Performance Phase (5)
- Optimizing 11v11
- Executes Key Qualities successfully to win games
- The game is the objective, play and win as a team, win the league.
- Develop specific qualities of the player to be the best player in their position to win the game