ECNL Regional League (ECNL-RL)
|Executive Director of Coaching||Scott Armstrongfirstname.lastname@example.org||321-693-3739|
|U11-U14 Girls||Joey Messinaemail@example.com||321-482-7151|
|U15-U19 Boys & Girls||Ian McGimseyfirstname.lastname@example.org||585-615-8613|
The ECNL RL Program at SCUSC provides female soccer players with the highest level of competition possible, along with the highest possible quality of training. The teams are for serious players who love to play soccer, want to play against the best teams and players in the country, and also have ambitions to play at college or professionally.
ECNL Regional League Girls (ECNL RL): U11-U19
Elite Clubs National League - Regional League (ECNL-RL) is our top Girl's level for U13 to U19. ECNL-RL is a proven and nationally-recognized elite soccer program and offers our top female and female players the best training and development opportunities available in the county. ECNL-RL teams are coached by our professional and most experienced coaching staff, train three times a week, and compete in at least one National Showcase event per year.
- Offered to U11-U19 for Girls
- Teams train 3x/week at Viera Regional Park
- Attend at least 1 National Showcase events (in Florida)
- State Championship Tournament - Florida Cup, US Club National Cup, ECNL Regional Events
- Licensed ECNL Coaching staff
Players not currently registered with Space Coast United Soccer Club and interested in being assessed for our ECNL-RL program at any point of the year, please contact our Executive Director of Coaching Scott Armstrong at email@example.com.
Learn more about Girls ECNL-RL at ecnlgirls.com.
Besides the Space Coast United registration and training fees, Team fees are collected at the team level ranging between $500 and $800 per player for the year.
Player Placement/Annual Tryouts
Tryouts are held each year to aid in the formation of all ECNL-RL teams. Tryouts are held in May, registration opens in early Spring. Players are evaluated on the field by the coaching staff and directors over the course of 3-4 days. Using the results of these tryouts – in conjunction with coach evaluations from the previous season – our coaching staff forms one ECNL-RL team, and if applicable one FYSA/US Club White team.
Players unable to participate in May tryouts (due to relocation to Brevard County, injury, etc.) may request a supplemental tryout by contacting the Executive director of coaching.
Space Coast United Soccer Club | P.O. Box 410301, Melbourne, FL 32941 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Division Building Blocks
Development Phase (4)
- Learning & developing in 11v11 game model
- Executes Key Qualities successfully
- Aligns position & role for the team to have success
- Develop specific qualities of the player to be the best player in their position
Development, Performance Phase (5)
- Optimizing 11v11
- Executes Key Qualities successfully to win games
- The game is the objective, play and win as a team, win the league.
- Develop specific qualities of the player to be the best player in their position to win the game