On-Line and Pre-Game Check-In
The Space Coast Clash requires mandatory GotSport roster building. This replaces the traditional upload of passes and rosters. Your players must appear on your EVENT ROSTER in GotSport.
For teams traveling to the tournament, an additional requirement is the Lodging Report.
Online Checkin - Populating Your Event Roster
Your event roster must show the players. You should first check with your Registrar for their preference. They can populate the roster themselves in the Event Roster Builder or they can have you do it in your team account.
If you are populating the roster, follow the steps below or see them here for How to Clone a Roster:
- Login to your GotSport account and go to Team Management > your Team.
- Go to Rosters, for Select Event Roster select Space Coast Clash 2023 and click Search.
- Near the bottom right find Clone roster from.
- Select your Association roster, or League roster or whichever roster is appropriate for the tournament.*
- Click Submit.
*NOTE on which roster to choose, you may want to check with your Registrar:
- for teams in US Club/FCL this is likely your Florida Club League 2022-23 US Club Soccer Registration.
- for teams in FYSA, this is likely your 2022/23 FYSA Registration Event
- for ECNL and ECNLR teams, your players will have to have been added to GotSport (most are).
If you chose a Source Roster when you registered
If you already chose a roster to source when you registered, you can change or update that by following these steps from GotSport: Update Event Source Roster After a Registration has Been Completed
What you will bring to games
You will need to bring the following to each game:
ALL Player and Coach passes.
Your official US Club, ECNL, or FYSA roster, one for each game.
Guest Player Forms if applicable (present upon request but keep for the next game).
Medical Release Forms on-hand.
Official Match Reports will be printed by the tournament, you are not responsible for those.
Guest Players cannot always be added to a team in GotSport. If you are unable to have a player appear on the Event Roster we will write them onto the Match Report. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about any Guest Players who do not appear. You will also need the proper forms uploaded or emailed to us.
- The FYSA Guest Player Form is done online by the player's club registrar and approved by your registrar. The form should then be saved/printed as a PDF and uploaded.
- The US Club Loan Form can be initiated by either club and is signed by both registrars. Download the US Club Loan Form here
We are required to provide Lodging Reports from all teams who traveled from beyond Brevard County. If you stayed in a local hotel or vacation rental, please submit the report by uploading it to your registration, handing it in at your first game, or handing it in to the check-in office. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
Download the Lodging Report here (fillable PDF)
To Upload Documents
Guest Player forms and Lodging Reports may be uploaded, emailed, or handed in at the check-in office.
- Login to your GotSport account and go to Team Management. Click your team.
- Click the Team Registrations tab.
- Choose Space Coast Clash 2023
- Click the Registration tab.
- Click on the yellow Edit button next to Registration Form Answers.
- Scroll down to the Upload Center boxes. For each requirement click Choose File and select the appropriate file.
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.<< IMPORTANT
The GotSport help page is here with screen samples.
Rosters must be generated by noon on Tuesday, March 28.
You must contact the Tournament Director if you have any changes after the deadline. Any roster inconsistencies can cause an ineligible player. Contact email@example.com
In-person Saturday Check-in: Anyone who has last-minute changes to a roster must bring 4 copies of the Roster along with the appropriate passes to this in-person check-in.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please provide a phone number where you can be reached.