Space Coast United SC is now seeking applicants for the position of Recreational Director. The Recreational Director is responsible for all aspects of coaching and program implementation and management in Space Coast United Soccer Club’s Recreation programs. Essential job functions include:
- Supervise staff and volunteer coaches in the Recreation program, ensuring implementation of Club curriculum and development of coaching quality.
- Coordinate and manage the volunteers and staff necessary to ensure timely rostering, scheduling, team communication, and field set up at all locations.
- Communicate with Directorate staff and volunteers via text, email, phone, and personal meetings to discuss training, parent issues, injuries, player issues, game assessment, etc.
- Resolve parent concerns within the Directorate, referring issues to the Executive Director of Coaching as needed.
- Evaluate Directorate needs to determine the best allocation of human and material resources to execute the program within budgetary parameters.
- Contribute to club level discussions and decision making that impacts the Directorate.
- Provide timely information for the purposes of marketing and promoting the Club.
- Coordinate outreach programs to the community to increase enrollment in Recreation programs.
Find a full job description here. SCUSC looks to develop staff and promote from within. We are opening the position to internal candidates first and will open it to external candidates on Monday, March 26 if necessary.
To apply, send your credentials to Executive Director Scott Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 321-693-3739.